Thursday, April 29, 2010

jeng jeng jeng~ the lady in red +.+

Out of 67283027 pix which I took yesterday, only a handful turns out to be presentable after screening round @@ I have get used to doing all this photo taking and editing before I got to bed every night. If I left my picture simply untouch before that, you must be pretty sure that I will be restless all night! That shows how serious i am!

Time for more picasa-ed photos!

Sharpen the color to emphasize the oiliness of my favoritest puff, seriously you must try this, best eaten when hot, fresh from oven, jeng jeng jeng! The aroma of tuna is so tempting until menusuk hidung and tulang. Sad case that this will be the last ever puff I can eat cause for health reasons, I'm forbid from eating any fried, stir fry stuff or any sort of fast food.fml. laksa is exceptional item though cause there is simply no way I can survive without laksa!


No description


I bring out the "glow" in it =D


I left this photo untouch cause I feel that I look good. Don't scold me yet. And that's my personal opinion. You don't have to hate me.

Tinted blue.


Soft touch


Can you see what I'm seeing?


"Wanted" for stealing Dunkin Doughnut @@


Multi-facets of JLCL but they are all almost the same pose *sigh* I only look good on the right side and at 45 degree angle *sigh sigh*


I'm going to create some sophisticated design tonight. I already have a rough idea and concept what I wanna do. But in case i fail don't laugh, cannot laugh, try laugh and see! >.< And this is a stern warning to Mr Pitbull HCC version, STOP.CALLING.ME.LAU.BEH. i'm learning la wei, at least show some encouragement, a pat on the shoulder or some positive advice la wtf you so stingy for what -.-"...

p/s: Note to Pitbull, bring my Photoshop next week. tqvm.

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

when did u get addicted to photo editing

joylimchenlin said...

wink wink wink :) next time let me edit ur wedding photo :)

DoriftoNeko said...

o...