Saturday, April 17, 2010

Testing out phone cam ;)

There were some activities / book-launching press conference at my school today. Being my usual self, I will rather hide in the toilet and ss instead of falling asleep in the hall. But today, I secara terbukanya ss in my own office as most of my colleagues were not in the hall as well wtf These pictures were taken for my kekasih yang jauh di rantau asing so don't hate me if you are sick of looking at my face. Even if you hate me I don't give it a damn bun and it's my page you can't sue me ;p And don't be jealous that we are one loving couple, we deserve each other, find yourself a corner and read this in envy =) Now you feel like slapping my face I know wtf


Pig-duh # 1: A key chain of some character in Transformers. Fark I only know Optimus Prime & Bumble Bee, wee~~



Pig-duh # 2: A pig itself. With bare face.



Pig-duh # 3: A slightly brighter complexion of the previous pig.



Pig-duh # 4: Syiok sendiri time starts now =.+



Pig-duh # 5: Muacccchhhiiiiuuuuu! Note: this is our signature kiss. Once, I sneezed while trying to kiss him through the phone~ And that's how we got addicted to muacccchhhiiiiuuuu each other~ don't imitate, you won't sound as good =)



Pig-duh # 6: Pondering...when will my muaccchhhhiiiiuuuuu  be back =(



Pig-duh # 7: Fall asleep already~~ like never sleep the night before padahal she sleeps more than anyone else *sigh*



Pig-duh # 8: Let's play with the grayscale mode =) This pig looks better in black & white :D



Pig-duh # 9: Another aimless look @@



Pig-duh # 10: I hide my long chin here thus my face look "cuter" fark lor, disclose my biggest secret already T___T



Pig-duh # 11: Muaccchhhhiiiiiuuuu~~ I just can't stop falling in love with you~~



Pig-duh 12: I lazy to write already so I shall just say nothing for this.



Pig-duh # 13: Told you I'm lazy fark!



Pig-duh # 14: LAZY!!! WHICH PART OF LAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!



Pig-duh # 15: Full stop.



Pig-duh # 16: I don't usually self-snaps with my spec on cause I will look like your mother. So, this happens very rare and be thankful that you are still alive & looking at this pic.



Pig-duh # 17: To mark the end of this post, kindly give it a thunderous applause! ('@')


Well , if you don't like these pictures, beware! A giant tarantula will crawl into your room on my behalf and give your ass a juicy bite, before you know it, you will become a Spy-duh-man wtf


Muacccchhhhiiiiiuuuu!!!~


5 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

clap clap clap clap clap clap....

joylimchenlin said...

Muacccchhhhhiiiiuuuu!!!!~~~ Sayang, I miss you loads =)

DoriftoNeko said...

me too sayang muacccchhhhhiiiiuuuu!!!!~~~

joylimchenlin said...

muacccchhhhhiiiiuuuu!!!!~~~ sayang, wait for tmr geh photo ya :)

DoriftoNeko said...

eagerly waiting