Sunday, April 04, 2010

5 April 2010

Twit updates: I'm still down with flu & sore throat *gawd*


Let's start with breakfast of the day..



It's actually a snack lai.. it says "bila-bila masa" also can eat, not necessarily sarapan pagi =.+


It was Cheng Beng day for my ancestors yesterday but I stayed home for F1 instead of climbing mountains & crossing the ocean to pray wtf. Dear my chor kong & chor ma sekalian, kindly forgive me. But, I was very kuai and I did alot of chores for the whole day, bravo!~ It started with me waking up at 8a.m which is an exceptionally-rare occurrence on a typical Sunday. Then proceed to breakfast with my grandma and marder and Oscar at Sungai Pinang, I had oyster porridge, lao bu had fried chee cheong fun & char siu pau, father eh marder had char siu pau saja & Oscar makan curry mee. My stomach growling d >.<


Oscar's artwork, I drew the outline ^^



Kay nui from Cheng Beng



one kay, one ak



;p



The day has come.


The End

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

o.. u draw 1