Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Worrying Wednesday

The title probably doesn't have much connection with the post as for the moment I have nothing to worry about (apart from Neko being sick & still at work *sigh*). It's just that I saw a friend of mine put it as PM in MsN so I put it lor wtf. Anyhow, I had a satisfying breakfast this morning *burrrp...* I will let the below pic does the talking (;


As a matter of fact I just had coffee & hash brown only as I don't quite favor the burger Mc D (:



The cam-whoring session continues after that with my signature pose, wakakaka~



This stupid Arabica coffee is very the damn hou lan bitter, like drinking whole 100ml flu mixture like that wtf Ohya, some updates on Oscar baby. He has been selected by the school to join some calligraphy competition this Sunday at dunno what school. Kin jiong betul gua..kin jiong on behalf of him as I have not seen him practicing what so ever for the past 2 weeks. *sigh* Lazy bum he is! >.<


Got to go to settle some work before off I go to somewhere new... *hint*hint*hint* wtf wtf wtf


Chao~~


3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

har.. u go McD buy breakfast but no buy burger geh

joylimchenlin said...

I love hash browns :):):)

DoriftoNeko said...

ya I know hehehehe but how bout the burger