Monday, April 26, 2010

One of the Regular Updates

As soon as I reached office hours ago, I received a sms from my friend, it goes:
"Aiyo gal~ Why overtake me? You scare the hell of me... So rush go where...wave at you also tak nampak -.-"..." Mana you now?" From xxx
 A friend whom I haven't spoke to for quite some time. Surprisingly I'm still in his phone book cause his name ain't in my list. I wouldn't reply if he didn't leave his name at the end of the message. Thus, here goes my reply: "Hi dude, sorreee..was rushing to office, need to clock in 8am sharp, hv a nice day! ttyl"    Ending with ttyl simply means we won't be contacting for the near future because I realize that after being separated for some time, we tend to lose topics or the chemistry in between no matter how close we want to get together like how we used to be. Merely acquaintance now sigh... I sound so evil and mean but that's the truth.

Anyway, here's a picture to justify my wrongdoing if you consider overtaking cars a crime la aiyoyoyo this is Malaysia la friend!

I know you can't see it here so here I'm telling you very the bad jam!!!

Excuse me, this is not EXCUSE.  This is REASON!!! Valid REASON!!! *damn defensive*

Go home. Hibernation mode ON!

No comments: