Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our first hotel stay

As I mentioned in another blog earlier on, I'm now keen on experimenting picture editing using Picasa. But still not so good at it why I so lembap wht :-( Anyway, I mengedit few pictures of our (v-tech & I) first hotel stay somewhere in May last year. Not to say "edit" la, basically just insert a few pictures and jumble up together only, that's what I have learn after trying out almost all of the functions of the programme -.-"..

Baby, this pic is for you...don't u miss that fateful day? wtf...

I have got a few questions here...how to put words in those pictures huh? Then how to do the tuning of the colors.. how to change my face there..I mean I intended to replace my face with Jessica Alba instead cause she's 10425986 hotter than yours truly but since I can't seem to do that, i chose to hide my face :( *malu tak terhingga*

Signing off.

5 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

cool, your starting to learn to edit photos and is pretty good for the 1st try sayang i fully support u keep up to good work

joylimchenlin said...

ten kiu!~ =) when wanna give me tutorial?

DoriftoNeko said...

who give u tutorial??

Justin Cheah said...

hahaha of course is you la, neko bro!

Picasa not bad, saw people did wonders with that^^

joylimchenlin said...

Justin: Yalor..he very "kayu" one -.-"... Justin, teach me teach me!!!!