Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fark You Moron!!!

This page is almost non-existence after so long until I browse and browse and found my own page wtf...

 This is how i look like in case you forget wtf




Good, just the right place for me to express my anger at ignorant & inconsiderate people wtf Grrrrrrrr..... Moron # 1: My colleague. This fella fuck up! Really fuck up! He's a master in GIVING EXCUSES! All sorts of excuses! And after lots and lots of mistakes, he still can pretend like nothing happen and that I'm picking at him wtf I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BE BUSY BODY LA MARDER YOUR CIBAI! This fella like to party and club, I have nothing to say on that but if it affects his work quality and performance and secara overallnya affect my department, then I have a say in this! First, he clubs till the wee hour and as a result of that probably only sleep for an hour or two. Second, he ended up overslept and come late to work, sometimes as late as an hour. I'm still fine with that fuck. Thirdly, he "politely force/use/request" his friend to punch card for him. Fine what to do, so many people wanna cover for that moron. Then then then, he come into the office, start complaining this and that padahal sendiri nak club n blame it on his kakis. Excuses given: have to club la friend ask la~, friend birthday la~ got free flow la~~. BABI IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLUB DON'T CLUB! Can't you see it's affecting your normal life!? What's the point of drinking all day and complain after that?! I'm saying this because i care for you and I don't want you to influence any other people here,you hear me?

 Haih~ why some people like that geh =(

Move on to moron # 2: My bf's housemates. It happens again. It happens all the time. They don't pay the bills on time and kena fine! Stupid sial! You wanna kena fine u go la don't "hoi" my bf la wtf! I used to have farking housemates also during my 3rd year at uni but thank God my roommates were angels. My housemates used to mengotorkan the whole house and then just "pai paipi ku" and left the house balik kampung for one month like that wtf You know what they did r? They cook then just leave the pots in the sink, expect me this tangechi to wash for them. They eat everything I bought in the fridge without asking your permission and don't even border to leave a note sehingga I thought my fridge got one giant staying inside fark. They never sweep the floor! NEVER! And when they rasa the living room is like dirty n floor sticky, they go buy sandals for themselves wtf

I need this to cool down, chill~~

Moron # 3 My office eh guards very damn stupid lar! These few days i drive my brother's car to work cause I wanna save my own $ on petrol wtf Then this guard, seorang pakcik, doesn't allow me in simply because i don't have a hcc car sticker for this kenderaan! Wth i mean is not there you don't recognise me! It's not there i'm an intruder and worst still, they misunderstand the meaning of no sticker cannot enter the compound! Let me tell you the rule. The purpose of using car sticker is to forbid outsiders to enter school compound as this will be dangerous to all students. Plus, if outsiders are allowed to park in here, we the staffs will have less parking spaces, correct? But I'm a staff here and you know me...aiyoyoyoyo  don't know la, some people are so rigid! Do things never use brain! Anyway, you don't allow me in doesn't mean I cannot go in, I just say bye and tekan minyak zooom~~~I'm hooligan like that wtf masuk parking sui sui lei chui meh what can you do? Go complain me la like I scare!

 Nah!~

End of frustration time for the day.







No comments: