Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband

After blogging for years since I was in Form 5, the art of blogging has become part and parcel of life! Back then, friendster blog was the 'in' thing! It has become a habit that once I spotted something interesting I have to blog on the spot! Or risk forgetting all about it once I get home. Hence, there are two essentials (I call them life companion =)) which I couldn't live without:

Item # 1 My loyal companion, P1 wimax broadband
Item # 2 My baby HP Mini 210




Once I was driving back home to Penang from Kay Elle after attending an interview with Hilton in PJ. Along the highway somewhere in Ipoh, it strucked to me how beautiful the scenery was, how blue the sky can be and how I have neglected the beauty of mother nature amidst all the hustle and bustle of city life. Without a second thought, I pulled my car aside, grabbed my camera and took beautiful pictures of the scene. Simply marvelous! Just minutes ago, I was worried about the 'cruel boardroom interview' which I had attended. But a look outside the window from the car took away all the problems which seems to linger in my mind before that and I realised how silly I was! Without hesitation, I plugged in my broadband and upload those pictures to share with all my friends and spread the love for natural beauty that we often miss out =)

To sums up, blogging on road trip makes easy with P1 wimax.

Meanwhile, here's Episode 8,9 and 10 of Project Alpha Season 2. Enjoy! =)

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

2 comments:

benwl said...

Beside Wimax there are others you can consider too:

http://benwl.blogspot.com/2010/04/unlimited-broadband-hidden-truth.html

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Yea, Celcom is another option in mind.