Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trial & Error With Picasa

I'm falling in love with Picasa! It's really fun to take random pictures of almost everything and edit them, give them a new look depending on "feel" and feel really satisfying with the end results! I'm nothing near the pro but I feel a sense of achievement seeing "improvement" day by day, tee hee~~ Below are some photos which I took yesterday evening and started to edit them since 10pm up to...well..1am ++ See, I rather not sleep! It shows how enthusiastic I am at my new found interest! Wee~

 
This is a very normal car key of mine but it appears so "artsy" feel to me after adding "soft touch". Yes, that function is called "soft touch" under the tuning scheme rather than I usually describe them as "blur function".. Yala, I use layman term ma, u memblurkan the thing ma call blur button lor... *one of the 8995763 excuses I usually use to cover ass*

Another random picture of Pepsi bottle. Don't ask why I took from this angle. I just feel that the logo nampak sikit tak nampak sikit like that very cute wtf This one I sharpen the color. It might not appear very different from the actual bottle but if you actually compare the original picture, the you will see the difference.

This is yours truly with *big innocent eyes* Nothing much added to the photo, using the same ol' soft touch key as well! This button is really magical! You can make almost every non-presentable picture looks good with a click.
For this picture, yours truly increase the degree of "blurness" meaning the tahap kekaburan is lebih kabur wtf to cover pimples ma. As you can see the forehead part is like a cloud covering wee~ can you see? can you see? can you see?

 Miss Yours Truly with specs. Nampak macam lame saje, soin soin in Hokkien! -.-"..

 Lucky I'm in love with my best friend~~~ *it's just a song Vic!~ *
Next, I have created a few Collages using the software as well and now I know how to add words in those small frames already!!! *tears of joy* I know, friends my age know how to use this in Uni days already but I didn't have the time to "experiment" with all these back then cause I was a bookworm ma, I scared fail ma :( Anyway, let's see what I have came out with ;)

Here, I learn how to create Collage with solid colors background and adding old school frame in it. Ohya, this is specially edited for my baby as he loves to see the nerdy me with spec. Warning to Vic: See so thoughtful of me, next time see you still dare to go find "ikan comel" or not wtf *insider joke*

 A collage with four standard size mini photo, kua kua kua~

The many faces of me and I need to clarify something here. I'm not the spokesperson for Pepsi, I mean I would love to but I'm not =(

As you can see, "Sunday" is missing simply because I don't know where to fit in already, hahaha~ But, Sunday is definitely my favorite day of the week *wink*

I'm going to end this post with a phrase I read from a book recently:

It's dangerous to seek perfection in a world of imperfection.

A great insight isn't it. Well, it teaches us to be more adaptable to the environment.

"If we can't move the mountain to the side, we ourselves move across the mountain"

Believe in it and conquer!

No comments: