Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Attempt with Google Picasa

I'm probably the last person on the entire universe who doesn't know how to use any picture-editing related programmes. Those who know me will no doubt agree that I'm a nerd when it comes to computer stuff and all I know are general terms like hardware and software. Even if you want me to give precise name of the compartments is going to kill me straight. Yes, I seriously know nothing apart from the screen is called monitor and the thing you use to move the cursor is mouse. I'm lame like that wtf. Anyway, back to my story. I never, ever edit my pictures, because I don't know how to use them! I don't even know how to install them! I have heard of Photoshop (duh, who doesn't?) but I have never use them *sigh*

Few days ago, a colleague of mine help me to install a Picasa Programme on my pc so I spent my entire day picasa-ing, you know la..nerd needs more time to familiarize with the programme, press here, press there, undo and redo..spent almost like 5 hours trying out all the effects available. Though I haven't master the whole thing yet, I already feel like a genius! Well, the typical me won't even know how to open a picture file in using the software =(

Hence, I'm going to show you a masterpiece which is "nothing" to you Photoshop genius out there but it means the world to me already *tears of joy*

I'm doing this for my mum cause mother's day is just around the corner!!!!~

Give me some time, I sure brush up my skill in this! nyek nyek nyek!~

Now, I'm going to dig more pictures from the archive and continue my "experiment" with the programme =)

p/s: Anyone can give me a helping hand? I don't know how to add words in the picture..and and and, I want to create speech bubbles you know like comic... Ohya, how to add tiny images like stars, clouds and moon.. I saw that in other pictures...sigh, guess I need a whole life time to learn all this haih~ y i so lembap, people drink milk, I also drink milk what~

Off to "lab" for more practices ;) Gambatte neh Joy~


No comments: