Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Dream Destination

Guys, I have a secret to tell. 

But shhh... keep it to only yourself... (+.+) *this is a warning wtf* A giant tarantula will crawl into your room tonight on my behalf and give you a juicy bite if you reveal this! *see you scare or not*

Revealing the biggest secret of the century... jeng jeng jeng~

I'm a katak di bawah tempurung :-x

Simply because I tak pernah naik ini.. (Singapore doesn't count ok!)

I have always wanted to travel to far away land and see for myself whether is it true that "overseas moon is rounder" like they say. But the poor ol' me can't find the time to pamper myself with this kind of luxury =( There will always be work or studies that come in between. But this time, I'm not letting anyone or anything to rob away my dream vacation =D *fingers cross* And for that, I'm going to MeLbOuRnE for the first time this coming June!!! *air mata kegembiraan berlinangan*

Melbourne, here I come~

Now, you must be wondering why Melbourne huh? Simply because Melbourne boasts great events and a passion for food. Well, main reason being my bf is there. With bf there means free food, free home and unlimited love!!!! Now if there's free trip it will make the whole travel experience more fun! *hint*hint*



 Oh wait...book ticket first..


What the heck! Tickets for MHLow is practically SOLD OUT! FML This means I will have to fork out more $$$ for my ideal vacation :( There goes my pay cheque for this month, next month and the month after next. But still, it's the best choice of all, value for money and comfort =) Any sponsors by the way? Or can just put me together with the cargo I don't mind *wink*

 

I can't wait to be there and wrap myself in Mr Bf arms with all the glittery fun of Melbourne Town =D

Meanwhile, here is Project Alpha Season 2 for you to savor. Faster say thank you cause I'm so kind wtf

Project Alpha Season 2, Episode 4..





Episode 5

Episode 6



Last but not least... Episode 7
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com
 

No comments: