Monday, April 26, 2010

My 1st Attempt in Profiling.

Out of the norm on a boring Sunday, I decided to create a printed profiling album for my brother, Oscar Kok. Note: sometimes he's Alex Kok or Andy Kok or even Aaron Kok I mean kids are kids after all and they tend to imitate and use other identity under the influence of drama series and movies.  Hence, hibernation mode switched off. Grabbed my HTC camera phone (Yes, I use camera phone for the meantime and I'm saving up for a real cam soon), dressed him up in hip hop attire a.k.a street wear and it's all done! Now, just as we were at the doorstep (wanted to go to a park or some where else for the shoot), it rained all of a sudden!! Just like that! No signs from the cloud, nothing! Urrgghhh!!!

Anyhow, like the saying goes, "When God closes a door, He opens another one for you" something like that la~ I was persistent, the shoot must go on! Hence where to right if not my room =) White walls as the backdrop, a cute model wannabe plus a (paria) photographer thus equals to: See those pics baby, results speak for itself! =D

Just before that...some details I think you ought to know:

Theme: Street Style (Indoor)
Model: Oscar Kok Jun Min (Age: 10)
Photographer: Joy
Inspired by: Preshath Murthi

And here... the fruit of labor from our fair share of hard work..

The Cover Page
In order to "facilitate" in posing, the photgrapher said, "imagine there's a hot sun above you..."

Page 1
Photographer: "Now imagine.. I owe you 84957246 million dollars"

Page 2
I personally like this picture.

Page 3
As for this, his face is a little bit clueless but overall the expression is cute! I love cute stuff! *wink*

Page 4
My baby is definitely a natural when it comes to being in front of the camera =)

Note: The photo below is NOT in the album. Photo for illustration purpose only.
Photo taken from FB.

I came across this photo of my colleague in FB and I thought it's a nice pose! I mean who else will squat on the runway for their photo to be taken! Good job friend! Hence, the inspiration came and hey~
Page 5
My baby looks just as good if not better right? Beware people, he's a supermodel in the making!

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8
I created this Collage using Picasa version 3

Page 9
Isn't it nice?

Page 10
Save the best for the last. A picture of him shaking and trembling while doing the pose. Blame it on excess fat =P

p/s: Coming up next, I'm planning to do a profiling for my mummy dearest in conjunction with Mother's Day. As for now, I'll brush up on my photo taking cum editing skills and save up for a real DSLR! Man, now I know why everyone is yearning for one!

Sayonara!~   

No comments: