Sunday, April 25, 2010

A tribute to all my ex-colleagues

I have been in this place since Nov 2009 and along my almost 2 years stint here, I have seen many people in and out, we became close and ended up as hi-bye friends! Work aside, you guys have been great! May our friendships remain and don't stop keeping in touch people!!! With the advancement of technology like indian-net, it makes everything real darn easy-peasy :D

College Open Day 2009
p/s: ignore my messy look and awkward expression, I was just too darn tired :(

Ps: Hereby saying a longgggg bai bai to Ah Khai, Mr Wong, Vanesssa, they left probably like few months already. And to Eagle, Chia Mei and Chai Ling as well who left recently and last but not least, to Hau Hau who will be leaving in 3 days time. Peeps, let' have fun for the whole of next week! =D All the best to you guys! F, who knows I may be joining the list so wish me luck in return, quick quick quick!!!

No comments: