Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Chinese Opera

I.WAS.SHOCKED.BY.THE.SIGHT.OF.THIS.


Halo brader, not I no balls ok but imagine seeing this on your office table (on top of lunch box some more wtf) as soon as you got back from toilet, see you pee in pant or not!

A closer look of it...


After observing it for some time it's actually not that scary hor...in fact, it's quite beautiful for a mask/face whatever you call it (or her? wtf!) Delicate features with ermm...chirped lip due to fading paint color.. Just the rope or a string of beads make it looks like it (she) is hanging itself (herself) Wow now i really feel a chill down my spine.. it's 1a.m now btw fml amen.amitabha.allah wua akhbar.

Now let's see the transformation...


From a Jane-next-door who aspire to be...


Jane Solomon binti Doraemon on stage wtf tonight sure nightmare kau-kau ang kong po pi gua. Saya bersumpah I pose for the cam only don't haunt me pleeaaasssseeeee.......


Haunt me and see I scare you back~ nah boo~~ I got blue finger nails okm scared d leh~ faster go~~ shoo~


Nah this biscuit tembikai nanas give you eh Jim exchange la for he mask but give you virtually la Madam Solomon finished it already =D

End of story. Now go away shoo~ shooo~~~

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

u memang no balls mah...... u gal lai

joylimchenlin said...

got also geh...u dunno only :)

DoriftoNeko said...

o....