Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My (failed) Mother's Day Project

Remember me talking about Mother's Day Project Profiling....?

Well...it was not a successful one...instead of saying it "failed"-> sounds so demotivating right =(

For some reasons, I couldn't get my mum to dress up. Yes, she hates dressing up nowadays simply because she claimed that her body is so out-of-shape now and she often reminisces the good ol' days while she was my age and "prettier" than me, got more bfs than me and so on...Yes, my mum was definitely a hot stuff during her teens, I got all the pictures to prove it, i'll leave that for another post.

Some pictures of my mummy now..

Mua mummy having lunch one fine day. She was kinda "blur" when this picture was taken. She always have this tendency to show blur face whenever I take picture of her @@

Ignore me and continue eating..

A woman's place is in the kitchen. True said, my mummy is there all the time with the cooking and washing up dishes and again

Kinda blur..

p/s: sorrreee mummy! I love you all so dearly, I will do a better one very soon k? 

Your daughter.

No comments: