Sunday, May 16, 2010

-.-"... post with lil words and pics

Sorry for the M.I.A.. was busy for some new "transitions" wtf


Had a small father's day celebration at home on Saturday night as brother will be going off to KL tomorrow hence my weekend was eventful wtf. Some pictures btw:



On the way to Tesco


Yea it was jam and I got frustrated and increasingly frustrated-ier when I saw this dream car of mine right in front *sigh* Can see cannot drive sure frust lar!


No pictures were taken in Tesco.



Bought some cheap sushi from Tesco Confectionery Area for dinner. Had KFC drumstick as well =)


Bought this blueberry cheese from Kings.



Featuring couple of the day =)


My dad looks like a kid very eager to cut cake -.-"... My mum pulak laugh laugh laugh like never cut cake like that wtf



My barbarian brother who licked the cheese of the plastic -.-"..



Me waking up the next day, my fringe covered my eyes already~~time for a trim~



Breakfast for the next day: when east meets west..hahahaha~


Gotto go,ta!

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

so this is your so called fake sushi