Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ketiak Story

This is a story of me and my ka la tai.

Ang mor call it armpit or underarm.

Dalam bahasa Melayu kalau tak silap panggil ketiak.

Ketiak and I have a love-hate relationship. I love my ketiak when it's clean and nicely shaved. It feels even nicer right after shower cause I polish-kan with Shokobutsu. But when it sweats, ewww~ not only the bau, it also leave a stain on my shirt (0.o)

Recently, my insurance company sent me a "birthday gift" sempena my Hari Kebesaran; a booklet consists of few vouchers. One of them I can use to redeem free thermometer from Gintell. Of cause la cepat2 I go redeem..

The card

Sepia-ed version of it

Anything free is good ^^

Tada!!~ Thermometer yang damn high tech..ikut my standard la..

Time for experiment with ketiak and my new toy!

Mula2, take off the cover (like duh!) Must be gentle cause it's new...
After that, put in bawah ketiak kiri for 2 seconds..

You will hear tit tit sound..


Record the readings.

Now move on to the right side, macam tadi put thermo bawah ketiak..

Wait for 2 seconds jugak..

Record the readings.

Hypothesis: Ketiak on the left should have the same readings as ketiak on the right.

Results: 36 degree (left) 35.7 degree (right)

Conclusion: Next time should polish ketiak on the left a little bit longer to sejukkan dia so that the readings will tally.

I'm just bored.

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

hehe... your really bored

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

that's because my bf rather watch F1 than accompanying me :(

DoriftoNeko said...

o... how come he so evil 1???