Friday, March 27, 2009

The Process of Humiliating Myself:(

These photos were taken by Howard during HCC Open Days last week. The pro-beautician from MLVK tried their kang-hu on me and surprisingly I was kinda satisfied with the result.However,the process of it was really humiliating coz every1 was looking wtf Anyhow,the pictures are not meant for public viewing but since someone has been begging me for so long,i pick 3/6 photos and the reasons i pick them are:
1) You cant really see my face.
2) You really cant really see my face.
3) I'm cute wtf
From behind: I cn see drifter,Eagle & is that Chai Ling?

Obviously some1 was trying to make me laugh but I dont remember who;p

Ok,now that you have seen my ugliest pics,you have to marry me.
P/S: Do I deserve the one "last" chance???Plssssss.......................



3 comments:

DoriX said...

wah nice nice nice, the photo that someone tried to make u smile looks so funny haha... and ya i bet the person whom beg u really when through alot of begging and bout the 1more chance still considering but the chances is high

Joy 0 x 0 said...

means i get my chance la ya Dori san~Hey come on la~u say me playgal ok so i deserve that chance ok!

DoriX said...

i told u i'm very sorry bout the playgal thinggy. Ok since its my fault u get the chance