Sunday, March 15, 2009

HCC Open Day: Day 1

Open Day is awesome!I hate to say this but i really enjoyed so much!I feel more like hanging at a carnival instead of working!
This is my colleague, Siew Luang at the registration counter.

The gal at BP Counter.
Well,i did blood preasure test and my score is 115/59 -> I dont know how to read the score but in short,i'm classified as having low blood preassure and not enough "fat" you know!Not enough oil/lemak.So i have to eat more lemak stuff.If not i'll be the first one to freeze to death in case of snowing.So jom,KFC~~that's where i wanna be~~

Jeng!Jeng!~Jeng!!~~Curry fishballs
This stall is operated by Ms Gan,representing the International Office i think.RM2 for secucuk of 3 fishballs.Not really that ho liao la but i gv it a rating of 3 stars out of 5.I dont like curry fishballs ok but I bought because i give face to Mr Ang.And Prakash.Kakaka~Btw,the curry is cooked by Ms Gan's mum.Senior Gan.Aunty Gan.Mrs Gan.

Another stall by Drama Society i guess...dont remember..


Display at Exhibition Hall 1

Display 2

Display 3

Display 4

What's life without fun?

That's true!Life is dull without fun,excitement and unexpected stuff.Live ur life!Live this moment!And most importantly,seize this moment!
The itchy & ticklish process
Hehe..getting fake tattoos just for fun!RM1 for each black color one.They used this arcrylic paint and can easily washed out with water.
The hasil
Well,not really up to my expectation la cuz the design is so unique on the paper but when he did it on my hand it's like abit out of shape.
The 2nd one of my neck.


Principal treated us carrot cake,yummy!~


My superrr heavy make-up, done by the MLVK beautician.


See..the mascara still kenot tanggal even after i bath.

Ghostly face=)Super long ghostly face!
Ends.



2 comments:

Victor Liew said...

curry fish ball......... goku....

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

tomato meatball.....gan kei kei...