Thursday, March 12, 2009

KL Trip=) Feb trip=)

This is me,taking photo in Legend Hotel's toilet.I wanted to take more pics but i'm afraid that my friends will scold me for using the toilet so long wtf

This is Starhill eh toilet..paiseh..semua toilet..



Finally have the mood and time to blog about my Feb KL trip d:)Went with 4 super-fat jantans namely David,Hooi,Howard & Boon Wei.For a start,i'm going to show u guys a very sexy and seducive pic of my friend,hot stuff ok!


Better thank me..u think u get to see picture like this everyday?Obviously he was quite shock!Only professional (like me) can take pic like this ok!See..so clear...somemore can see the bulu..but bloody hell lar my beg is there sia suehkan my image only wtf


This was us in the car watching that movie which i cnt recall right now..but i watched it b4 d one....about the daughter kena kidnap to France eh...really cnt recall the title wtf..Anyway,i'm the one taking the picture.
=) Goodnight =)






























































No comments: