Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enicial-D

Oh wtf wtf wtf!!!~I'm sooooo-not-suppose to do this but I shouldnt be so selfish to keep this pic for myself=)Nah..i promise you,i din show David or Frank,even Howard but if they happen to read my blog then....well,my sincere "condolences"=)Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,i'm still rolling on the floor. The Edited Version

A Jay Cow Film..i think a gay cow film will sound better;)
P/S: Victor koko.......dont mad at me ler...........plsssssssss........*big wet eyes*
Btw,I'm still laughing,wakakakakakakakakaakakakakakakakkakakakakkaak~
Ends.

9 comments:

DoriX said...

laugh until roll on the floor haha... well..... hahahhaa....

Joy 0 x 0 said...

i know u wont scold me de..this is not under the definition of "cheating" ami right?

DoriX said...

nope this is not under the definition of "cheating" so its still ok :) as long as your happy

Joy 0 x 0 said...

i'm queen joy.......big bully..

DoriX said...

ALL HAIL QUEEN JOY

saphar saphar said...

hahahah where u find that pic one?!?

DoriX said...

Han wei u also know d, omg Han keep the pics a secret ok

Joy 0 x 0 said...

Han,I got it through my wisdom & perseverance..hey,got sweat,blood & tears one ok!

DoriX said...

wow, guess u really when thru a hard time getting those pics