Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photos..more photos=)

Ahem..nothing much to blog about since i havent get those birthday pics frm my cousin, meanwhile i'll just upload some pics la ya...As the saying goes,"a picture speaks a thousand words". Memandangkan my language x baik n i x pandai berkata2(Let me remind u i'm an introvert),biarlah gambar menyuarakan apa yang i nak kata.Sekarang i x berapa faham apa yang i kata kerana apa yang i katakan pun i tak tahu wtf


This is papan scholar yang bodoh which i got it from 2/21 event.


Obviously i wanna "ten" my new phone,lei chui meh!!~~

Getting ready for grandma's birthday@@


This dress is very nice you know although it makes me look fat.Yala~i'm fat so what?!And i got it SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPP!~


The other day,my house was snowing*.*


More snow wtf

Pergi "wet" semalam


Before tua pek kong dinner.
Talking abt the dinner, it was horrible!!Never in my life been to dinner like that..i mean the dish walau eh wtf all babi..and vege only!I want shark fin!Really regret!Should hav estay home and eat maggie me tambah telur.
Taken at Jade Palace entrance

My dad & grandma.She's 84 u know!sama age with Mahathir,stil very healthy and energetic!
Really wanna sleep d.........99…………




















No comments: