Friday, March 13, 2009

Penang Food Festival

The Annual Penang Food Festival is back again in Pisa for this weekend starting today.It was so crowded with people all looking for free food samples (termasuk aku) and also special promotion.No doubt this year they have more stalls,more hawker street-food but mostly u can see them at Gurney at any other day.
Bak kua stall.

My mum testing bak kua.Pura2 ask people question then mouth continue chewing,as if she never eat bak kua b4.

Pineapple tarts!!!

The tart sifu.


Fast food chain also there.


Oat drinks.

This is cute right!Dunno what its function exactly is..maybe for decoration or something..40% somemore but i was too busy taking pics that i 4got to see the price.

I love this the most.So unique!

Spoon for RM 1 each.No joke.

My fav HD.RM35 for 4 mini cups.Free keychain.

Got this sun-shade thingy for free=)


Got live band.But who sing i dunno cuz i x kenal.

Ini satay tiruan.For display purpose only.

Rojak!Rojak!~Rojak!~~

The guy who made me sweat=.='...My new friend.

He made a love balloon4me.My mum lousy shooting skill makes this pic soooo blur.
Time to sleep=)
















No comments: