Friday, March 27, 2009

PISA Property Fair 27-29 March 2009

Well,PISA has become like a-must-go place for my family every weekend cuz my parents,you know la old people like to go to this fair and that fair,even automobile fair my mum also interested.Anyhow,this weekend,tada~it's property fair at PISA.I, myself is kinda excited as well coz *ahem* I'm adult d,no more spending spree on clothes and unnecessary stuff.Should invest in Honda City and Ivory Properties instead of Vincci & Forever 21 wtf I always have this self-syiok habit whenever i get changed into my best clothes wtf Anyway, once a habit, forever a habit ;-D ;-D ;-D I'm quite muscular actually..and my oil tank is quite "visible" d..time to do more sports Joy,get up ur ass Joy!Get up!! wtf
I like to take photos with my hair up and down.Hey come on lar..it's my blog,up to me lar!

My mum said my sandals is very 38!Very 38 meh?Y 38?


Here we are~

Model 1

Model 2: These miniatures houses are cute..like Lego wtf

Billboard

Model 3

See..they even sell toilet bowl=.="..

Model 4

Model 5

Model 6

My dad wanna buy this double-storey house in Batu Kawan wtf so far!=(

Model 7

Model 8

Model 9: This "glassy" and "glossy" miniature structure is the nicest of all.

Before I left..taken in PISA's toilet.They say if you take photos in public places,you will see "unwanted figure",shadow..haha,i'm not scared also wtf Purposely leave a big space beside me somemore for "him" or "her" to stand wtf Choi Joy!~Choi!Choi!Choi!~

Dont judge.Dont comment.

That's my mum.

Just take for the sake of taking wtf

Definitely City,in this color will be much sporty and nicer

Daddy,the "handsomest"..Guys,dont buy camera phones with 1.3mp.wtf

Taken in Giant.I look so much "longer"..well taller i mean wtf
I'm kinda "afraid" to see yellow cars on the street lately..simply because that some1's car is in yellow..hey,he might be stalking on me ok!Come on lar...leng lui sure alot of people stalk one ma wtf

Phew~~Not his.
Similar but not his also=)
Ends.

4 comments:

DoriX said...

what a wonderful nite u have, by the way Zech's gf(soon to be wife) is working in Giant 2nd floor music valley :)

Joy 0 x 0 said...

huh...really r..i went to the music store also..only see 1 malay gal..

DoriX said...

how i know cause i used to work there with her hehehe.....

DoriX said...

then guess she's off for the nite then, serious she work's there 1