Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Working!~ 28 Mar 2009

It's a Saturday!~I'm suppose to be at Cameron but feeling kinda "guilty" cuz my work havent finish.Plus,Bernard(stupid bf of LiNg) needs to go "Cheng Beng" thus our plan is cancelled;( Pity Min cause he lost 200++ while on board,hahaha~Well Min,I advise you to claim from Bernard.As for now,I'm looking forward for the next trip down South on 10th April 2009,yippee!!~~I'm going back to Kay Elle so frequent lately and it's kinda fun cuz you get to travel almost every weekend,hehehe~
Before going back to my office =) I look partially like kuih talam.

Office toilet ;p

Please keep "floors" clean & dry always =.="...

Ahem..one good thing about using 1.3 mp camera phone is you wont be able capture ur pimples.

Ignore me

You should stop reading.
Well,I wanted to act cute one but fail,AGAIN!Or maybe i was trying to punch myself so that i'll b fainted instead of doing the timetable wtf
See..NEVER come late to work one..Should award me with something in return..an "Employee of the Year Carpark" maybe???

Ang ang~ong!~

Very glossy and shiny..i like!

Anyway,my parents and I went to KFC to settle our dinner. As usual,my dad will carry the foodstuff,my mum will be sitting and waiting for her food with her mouth wide open and me...hehehe,the most important responsibility of all: take 3 straws.lalala~lame.

Wa eh papa & mama kesayangan

Chicken Rice

WTF 1: My hair is messy

WTF 2: This is my doggie,his name is not Brownie ok!

WTF 3: He looks so pathetic....and tormenting...

WTF 4: I love you Chris

WTF 5: I love you too,Joy Joy~
Ends.

3 comments:

DoriX said...

what the "employee of the year carpark" thinggy???

Joy 0 x 0 said...

some org they hv this "Employee of the Year Carpark"..i also want!!~Like a garage or stg..I should propose to David..=)

DoriX said...

haha, go part at workshop there, got roof shading your car from sun and rain haha.... somemore there whole day got ppl help u to watch the car