Friday, March 13, 2009

Place I work,Place I love

Well,this is where I work,my tiny cubicle,situated in the most 'strategic' place ever.People can just come in from behind and see me happily chatting or come right in front and see me staring at the monitor,grinning.Eh comn'on la..snake abit during working is very common ok!

See..i have my name nicely printed and my tiny cubicle decorated creatively.I can only work if i love where i'm sitting.Just like my room,i dont like people to touch or shift my stuff,i'll be very du lan.
My colleagues say my place is like butterfly farm.Haha..the butterfly paper cuttings are actually 'left-over' from the Open Day signboard given by Peter.Ignore my school bag though and mind you i dont usually take backpack to work..it just happen that today I carry alot of "homework" and also clothes to change cuz i was going for jogging after work=)Fatty Joy..time to diet!Must keep-fit!

My Dutch Lady susu..full cream leh..can fat one u know..but i dont like low fat milk,like tasteless eh..And obviously i'm chatting right there..hey Winja,can see ur name!
PRE-OPEN DAY
Tomorrow will be my College Open Day and today the whole school was rushing like crazy to do LAST MINUTE preparation.I repeat,LAST MINUTE!

Sch of Communication displaying board.Should have taken Sch of Business instead.Btw,some of the artworks by IT students are awesome!I particularly like a Japanese-style Ad-Board,very creative!

The signboard

Well..i did say LAST MINUTE work right..LAST MINUTE my pricipal asked me to balut that stupid tiang with kain meja..i x kisah,i gunting,Winja balut.And the kain was like so thick, menyusahkan my gunting only.
I hate doing last minute work.Mk me dulan.





6 comments:

jaslyn~S said...

joy r... where u working currently...look very familiar la the ur office...

J0Y-Chen Lin said...

oh my gawd...u read blog..my blog to b precise..=.="....haha,u do the guessing=)

jaslyn~S said...

i think i found out liao...hanchiang college hor??eh...so long never c u liao...how u ne?

Joy 0 x 0 said...

u r so smart.....wei loon helped u out izit???me..stil the same..ntg much..hey,we shld hv a gathering,shall we?

jaslyn~S said...

well...he bo help me out...hehehe yea...as a matter of fact... we should!!!...

Joy 0 x 0 said...

nt loon...then edwin r?quick quick!!this sunday??