Thursday, December 02, 2010

Idiot Box ^O^

Not long ago, I did a funny post about my mum who loves chatting and chatting on the phone, remember? Well if you don't, doesn't matter, just click here.  Just yesterday, I discover another side of her, a rather "quiet" facet of her; unbelievable huh? Take a look ;)

Translated: This daughter-in-law very evil~~

This is her while glue-ing to the idiot box a.k.a television a.k.a televisyen. From Taiwan drama to TVB to Singapore Media Corp drama, my mum never missed anything! From the very 1st second she wake up, she will sit in this position, with the remote control and switch channels like nobody business. My mum is undeniably a very "free & easy" home maker, don't you think so? ;) She's seriously addicted and can even wake up at midnight to watch repeat programmes if she happens to miss out just a mere 10 minutes of the show! I'm not exaggerating seriously all of us (dad, brothers, myself) are trying to divert her attention to some other things other than tv; like cooking (I got her recipe books and she gave it away to recycle man T___T), or sewing... Basically we have tried recommending other activities which are more beneficial for her but each time, she will reply, "Lang kua hee nia ma, tiok bo co tiok lu~" (People watch drama only ma, didn't kacau you also) =_____________=

Wishing you guys a merry awesome weekend ahead! (Or wanna be like my mummy also can ^__^)

Yours truly: PJL.

Add ma facebook here or follow ma tweets here  ^_______^

No comments: