Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coming back to "real life"

Of late, I've been occupied with a few things, and that should justify my lack of presence in this page =)

One of them is this...


I stayed up all night (hehehe~ till 3am only lar), skipped dinner, shorten my daily 2-hour chatting session... and isolate myself for a book (^o^)

Yea, I made "huge" sacrifices just to read a book; it's simply "huge" because I don't normally do that.. Well I mean reading is one of the many hobbies I have but so far no one book can manage to leave me with so much suspense & anticipation, chic-flick romance, heart breaks, "sex issues" etc (It's either that or I didn't read as much as I thought ;p) As you can (or cannot) see on the cover, it says "Everyone Worth Knowing", it depicts the life of Penelope after quitting her 80 hours/week conventional job in a bank on impulse and join a PR company, Kelly & Co. I read about 108 pages, few hundreds more to go, GAMBATTE JOY LIM CHEN LIN!

Meanwhile, I'm also reading another management book entitled "Winning" by Jack Welch, the title sounds a little 'kiasu' but I can't do much judgment yet considering I've just read the introduction. However,it has got highly positive reviews from Bill Gates so I'm having high hopes as well *wink*


Enough of reading (boring books for mid-age spinster). Books aside, I'm currently addicted to the song "Nobody" by Wonder Girls. It's usually not me to fancy this kind of teenage group with endlessly repeated chorus and called it music but this is indeed an exceptional case! It may be due to the heavy promotional advert for the Wonder Girls concert but main point is, I'm sooooo into their dance move. Since I'm not a natural talent at dancing (or any kind of complicated movement), it took me 2 hours to master the dance; well just the chorus part the least hahahaha~~ I want nobody, nobody but you~ (clap clap, wear short skirt one leg put high up) Something like that la don't complain too much >.<

When I was a kid, it took me forever to learn Para Para Sakura then 3 days later I looked blank as if the dance was some kind of rocket science theory ;(

See the video for yourself because I know my explanation doesn't help at all...


That aside, I have another favorite song, temporarily, it's nonetheless "Sorry Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior. I have zero knowledge of Korea language, know nothing about Korean culture (but I ate bibimbap once and quite like it) no idea who Kim Seung Min is, ironically though I have 2 korean friends TJ & Evan hahaha~ Back to the song, I love the chorus which goes like

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo Naega michyeo michyeo baby"

Here's the video:


Tonight I shall practice again! In fact, I can't stop mumbling sorry sorry sorry from the moment I wake up hehehe~

I have boring hobbies yet these boring-ness keep me happy ;) And sane ;)

By the way, it's only 30 days to go before we usher the arrival of another new year, new challenges and a new positive self! Will talk about that later on ;) For now, I should get back to work in a happy mode! ;p



Have a nice day everyone!!~

2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

whats with the sorry sorry sorry song

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

I know how to sing already!!~~