Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Learning Chinese Part 3 0.o

Presenting you, video of the week wtf


Sorry for the obviously-lack-of-preparation kind of face. and choice of words. and speech wtf I only had 10 minutes to spare and within that 10 minutes I re-take the video berpuluh ribu kali T______T Next time I should recorded it right after class cause after a span of like 3-4 days, I've already forgotten almost everything I learnt :( I call it aging :( And btw, sorry for the superbly ugly expression of Ju-On (if you notice it between 20-23 seconds of the video) I did it unintentionally see that is why I can never be a celebrity (:

Coming back to the topic of the class, like I mentioned we learn about numbers so as a matter of fact, my biggest achievement so far (from attending the class, that is) is to be able to write 一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,士. Amitabha *clap clap* Sememangnya not easy for me to write that therefore, hopefully I'll pass the test ^o^ 


That's Dr Tang. She was explaining something on basic strokes like dian, heng, su, pie, na, etc etc etc I wasn't paying attention hahahahaha *syiok sendiri*


I got do homework one teacher~ This is like pre-primary school lesson, use pencil & write in big boxes =___=


This is her showing us how to remember the proper way of writing "5" / "wu". It's pretty interesting because she used funny body languages and signs like for example 四 is a shape of window with curtains, then 五 is a water pumping thingy while 六 is a person standing with leg spread open, like exercising (: Easy to remember, right? Ohya one thing, I noticed that when she pronounced "seven", she sounded like "servant" instead. Quite a few times in fact so I'm sure it's not my hearing problem.

Guess that is that for now. On an unrelated note...


I cut my finger while changing bed sheet today T_______T Puteri never do housework so inilah akibatnya T__________T

All right, thank you, bye!

4 comments:

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Apparently, the number "ten" is wrong as pointed out by dear bf, it should be 十。 Harap maklum.

DoriftoNeko said...

change it in your post not at comment LoL

FeeZa&SoFea said...

puteri.. sob sob..
u said no class on 30th..
then i missed already lohhhh..

where hv i been?.. y don't u say so??

or.. u enter 'paying' class ehh??..

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Cik Feeza&puteri sofea: Sebenarnya I'm still waiting for order from management la, sebab dia orang cakap will arrange one special class untuk staffs aje. Will keep you updated alright (; Meanwhile, if you nak notes dia I boleh bagi (: Happy Learning! ^o^