Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW MISTER POTATO RICE CRISPS

People do weird crazy things when they are hungry (and couldn't find anything edible around). For me, when I'm suddenly hungry and the fridge is empty...


Like this :( :( :(

I will:

Sleep.Talk to myself wtf.Camwhore.Bite pillow.Bite mum's pillow.Bang my head on the wall.Talk to myself again.Watch dvd.Cook my pet hamster.Scream my lung out.Cycle in the house.Pray that it will rain food soon(obviously too much of "Cloudy & a Chance of Meatballs".Curse.Curse again.And again.Dance in the kitchen.Bite nails.Bite toe nails also.Then bite mum's nail.Kiss Nicholas Tse poster which is hanging on the wall.Go neighbor house & kaypo.Play guitar(I didn't know that I have this talent wtf).Bath for 3 hours.Sing Lady Gaga song over and over again(rah rah ra ah ah~ rama rama ma ma~).Salivate to the thought of food...


From Japanese...


to ang mor fast food...


and Penang laksa =___=

 If everything fails, then I will resort to drinking plenty of water to keep my stomach full (or bloated) =_____=


When I say "plenty", I mean "plenty" ...


398754678473 cups..


See what see?! Never see people drink water before r!

This goes on forever until one day, I found him...


The chubby Mister Potato ^o^

and he leads me to this:


Hidden treasure?


Ahh I know! This is the new Mister Potato Rice Crisps. Made with fresh from the farm potatoes & rice, it is the ideal snack that you and I can have anytime & anywhere! 


No more suffering in hunger with these heavenly-tasting snacks!


You must be wondering, since it is rice-based crisp, will it be fattening? Thank me you lucky people, I have the answer for you ^-^


It is made with NO ADDED MSG and 20% LESS FAT than any other chips! That aside, it is also CHOLESTEROL & TRANS FAT FREE. If that is not good enough for you, then read this: it contains NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING! Now, you can munch on these rice crisps and need not worry a single thing about gaining extra kg!    


Mister Potato Rice Crisps is definitely my choice of healthy snack, anytime & anywhere. It tastes so crispy, fresh & tasty, you  don't feel like eating rice again.

Now, I can even enjoy my rice in slices of crispy snack.


Hello breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper


My favorites are Mister Potato Flame Grilled BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion Rice Crisp. What about you? 



Mister Potato Rice Crisps are available in 4 flavors (Choose from Original, Flame Grilled BBQ, Sour Cream & Onion and Hot & Spicy) and are available at any local supermarket. 

10 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

now doing promotion for mister potato ar???

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Try it, really nice! =)

DoriftoNeko said...

don't have it here in Aussie

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

I'll send you a canister or two all right? I have plenty here (;

Albert said...

I agree with you, it is very nice indeed. Perhaps too expensive?

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Hi Albert! Well..considering the nutritious value, the price is reasonable I suppose (:

Ken Wooi said...

a contest or smth? :)

theeggyolks said...

mr potato still got contest meh? >_<

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Ken & theeggyolks: The contest ended in May la >.<

DoriftoNeko said...

i wonder what your next promotion would be????