Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learning Chinese Part 2 ^-^

All right, so actually this is my 2nd attempt to blog in Chinese, using Mandarin Hanyu Pinyin. Ummh my 1st attempt was way back in 2005 where I used to blog in Friendster and basically it was a "senseless" post, on a rather ridiculous topic... I think it had something to do with "ni pa si ma?" or translated "Are you afraid of death?", some ghostly stuffs and things like that. Anyway, I'm going to start rambling now, bear with me. In case, you find any mistakes just correct me, I'd be more than happy to add them in my existing limited vocabulary (:

今天我上了両个小侍的华与克. 感觉很类! 我在班上与到了Padmani. 她是我两个星期前在somewhere认识的朋友. 我们的老师叫Dr Tang. 他在USM是一名很出名的叫艘!今天的克有大概六十个人错又!几盆上我们学了 phonetics 还有一些 Hanyu Pinyin. 老师都很有耐心的去解释每一个部分给我们叮!她也跟我们分享了许多的故事让我们跟容易学习。除支持外她也很乐意的回答我们的问题。可是,我希望在未来的班老师会角更多。上万棵之后,我马上赶回家应为我要看Oprah Winfrey Talk Show. 我说完了,再见!

Translated: Today I attended 2 hours of Mandarin class. Feeling very tired. I met Padmani in class. She is a friend which I'd known from *somewhere* 2 weeks ago. Our teacher is Dr Tang; a notable professor in USM. We had a total of about 60 students in class & we learn some phonetics and HanYuPinYin. Dr Tang was very patient in answering each of our question and shared with us some stories. I hope in future classes, we will be able to learn more. Upon dismissal, I rushed back home to watch Oprah Winfrey Talk Show.

I bet you can find 34895728 mistakes in this short paragraph because I simply key in the Hanyu and I pick all the familiar words/characters. Hopefully in time to come, I'll improve in terms of conversing and writing in Mandarin. And of course it is also a good chance to enhance my vocabulary and make more friends (:

Here's a video of the stupid me trying to pronounce/read some vowels and consonants in Mandarin. No offence to all the English speakers out there but I sound like a banana choking on saliva wtf


7 comments:

Amaury said...

hahahaha if u need help u can ask me ~~~ ^^

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Thanks Han! Will do :)

Ken Wooi said...

hi.. im a banana too :P

DoriftoNeko said...

WTF is going on

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Ken: *shake hands* Proud to be a banana ;D

Vic: HAHAHAHHAHAHA *continue laughing endlessly wtf*

Anonymous said...

And how about adding some more pictures? I don’t want to offend anyone, content is really nice. Just according to the scientists humans acquire information much more efficient when there are some helpful pictures.

Joahn Mainfield
jammer device

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Thanks for the constructive comment, will do :) Keep reading :)