Thursday, October 14, 2010

PRETTY MAMA DRINK MILK & MAKE BABIES ^__^

Pretty mama~
Walking down the street~
Pretty mama~
The kind I like to meet~~
Pretty mama~~

I've always wanted to try mama milk. 

 Nah~ not this kind =____=

What I meant was milk for pregnant woman and those planning to breast feed. I heard from friends that you can easily gain weight by drinking milk for mama. But it will be a waste if I buy the 900gram tin and end up not finishing it ^__^ Hence, I joined the membership for Mamil Mama Gold Club and requested for a sample size *cheap skate*

And yesterday, I received this package ^__^

Mamil Mama Gold Club (^.^)

Check whether they spell my name correctly or not wtf~

unrelated camwhore pic lalala~

Unwrapping the content: a sachet of milk powder & brochures =D

 
Oh~ not suck like this r? =___=

Without hesitation, I make myself a wholesome cup of goodness~

Yummy indeed ^___^

Will get the full-size tin tonight and let's see if I really gain weight after this (@@)

Talking about mama and milk, here's a picture of my sahabat kesayangan & I ^__^ She's into the 5th month of her 1st pregnancy & just like her, I can't wait for the arrival of the beautiful princess! *excited gila angkat both hands bersorak, "I wanna be the fairy god marder!!!*

Mummy says, "Cut!Cut!Cut! I'm not ready! >.<"

A better picture of us (=
Classic example of the difference between 100kg and 45kg :p

This is the prettiest lady in our office but sorry guys, she's taken (=

If you actually look at the position in each picture, they prefer to stand behind me to hide "unnecessary fats" thus in this picture, I look like the one pregnant T_____T

Anyway, out of curiosity on how the baby will looks like, I Google search for "baby face generator" and found this (^o^) And since I do not have a front face picture of my sahabat kesayangan, I tried it with my photo instead ^-^

I uploaded this latest photo of mine (",)

 Then, choose "upload partner photo"


Choose baby frame & key in all the necessary details

Wait..and wait...and wait...*jeng jeng jeng*

AND THEN WE GOT THIS:

LITTLE SYLNANA

Note: Sylnana (not sure spell correctly or not) is a name given by bf and yours truly always tease the name and call it sell-nanas~~ *In English, it means sell pineapple~*

Little Sylnana is effing cute, isn't it? ^0^

Tangan gatal, proceed with "make more babies" and choose "David Beckham" sebagai partner =D
Our baby: I shall name her Little Ribena HAHAHAHAHAHA!~

 There's more ;)
Little Ranong~

Little Deloxy

Last but not least, JOY LIM CHEN LIN + ZAC EFRON = ??????

Little Fabulone
*this baby girl is a bit pondan-yish scary betul*

Have fun making babies! ^o^

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

is Sylvanas

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

orite (;

Anonymous said...

Sangat bagus memang saya mungkin akan mendownloadnya. Terima kasih.