Monday, October 18, 2010

Learning Chinese ^-^

Coming from an English school since young, I always have problem with the Chinese language. I can speak a little but I definitely can't read or write in it. With the increasing use of Mandarin as a global language (just like the English Language), this is clearly a disadvantage to non-Chinese speaker like me :(


Even with dictionaries, I have problem looking for the right meaning of a word..


I can only browse & look at the pictures in my monthly subscription of ICON magazine but not reading it because it's all in Chinese!


Fret :( Fret more :( :(


Maybe I should just tear and swallow the pages >.<


Or burn & drink like ang kong hu~ *wink*

But wait, there's of course a better option... (^o^)


Han Chiang College is currently offering a 2-month course in Elementary Chinese! The class will be conducted on every Saturday, from 3pm - 6pm by prominent lecturer from USM, Dr. Tang Lai Chan. By attending this short course, students will be taught basic conversational and writing skills in Chinese. At the end of the duration, students will be tested on their ability in mastering the language and will also be awarded Certificate of Achievement for their hard work! 


The details


No more reading only books in English...


xue hua yu~ *get what I mean?*


And, apart from that, here's a bonus 10-seconds video I make to motivate you guys wtf Check it out anyway & do not laugh (",)


I can't speak by just looking at the screen hence I need my partner-in-crime ^o^


Meet Niu Niu, the supporting actor in the above short video =________=


Us, practicing our lines =.="...

All right, enough said. Register now and enjoy special rate of only RM 200 for the entire course! Need me to remind you? It's only RM 200 for the 2-month-course! Yours truly will be in the class as well! So, what are you waiting for? =D

For more information, kindly contact yours truly at 04-283 1088 or speak to any of our Marketing officers =)

Time to go! But before that, here's a video which I found from YouTube, definitely my all-time-favorite; hilarious to the max!



See you there!


3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

wah u promoting HCC ar

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

yea my dear, sort of (:

DoriftoNeko said...

:) *yawn