Monday, October 04, 2010

Taiwan it is!

I'm back (after so so so long of playing MIA) and here it is, a quick update on my recent trip to Taiwan. Well not exactly an extremely fun one but definitely memorable the least (: And after a much needed rest, I will now summarize my trip with some classic pictures (=

Here's a group picture before we departed.

At Penang International Airport

Some random in-flight photo



I don't usually favor in-flight meals but this is the one you definitely should not miss when traveling! A complete meal of chicken pasta with dessert, fruits, drinks and everything. Fly with Cathay Pacific, definitely worth every cent! 

By the time I open the lid my stomach growled so loud that I didn't have time for pictures xD

The flight to Hong Kong took approximately 3.5 hours and from there we transit flight for about 2 hours to reach Taiwan. After 5 hours of "comfort flight", here comes the nightmare. We had to travel by land (in a bus actually hahaha) to the respective institute which situated at san-kah-la area and the bumpy ride went on for 5 hours. Yup, that's like from Penang to KL and back to Penang again.

So basically for the whole duration of 10 days, we attended some classes (me accompanying those monkeys while at times sneaked back to the dorm for a nap), went to a few 'notable' pasar malam, bought some not-so-needed stuffs which still make my heart aches thinking back why I bought them. On impulse. It's something I couldn't help it!

 That's Philip & Heng Yi, with our "mu gua niu nai" =D

Ohya, some boring pictures of them in the class and (pretending to pay attention) =_______________=


Kenny & Zoey, here's the proof of you guys sleeping..xD

Watching some not-so-awesome drift videos, my babe can definitely perform a much better job!


Btw, the best part of all, is of course the food. Even the dorm meals tasted better than our very own College meal. Prove me wrong ;p


A 6/7/8 course meal for the five of us. Nevertheless, we finished everything and for once I actually thought I'm a big eater =D

Blurry Zoey

More group pictures to come, taken at the main entrance of the institute. Note that I'm using the phrase "the institute" to replace the exact name cause I couldn't recalled :(



That's for now! Hopefully I'll have the mood to post regular updates pms lately what to do. And here you go, 2 of my ss photos to keep you company till I see you again! (=


My new dress bought at the pasar malam for 250 yuan only!

Bai bai!

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

what a waste of time trip

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

I'll call it as a "relaxation trip" (=

Anonymous said...

stanovanjsko varcevanje [url=http://www.vzajemniskladi.info]primorski skladi[/url]