Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gossip "Girls"


This aunty sitting kang-kangly happens to be my mum. As you can see from the photo, her favorite (& only) pastime is to gossip. Once she's on the phone, be it with relatives/neighbors/friends, expect her to be at the same position for an hour at least. If there's such a thing as the gossip queen, I'll nominate my mum then you guys please vote for her hahahaha~ She's indeed the Best Gossip Kaki, best in Penang & Butterworth, some say Seberang Perai!

All right, that's it for now. I feel bad already for disclosing this photo. And publicize her in such a manner T___T I'm usually not like that. I mean I do make fun of my mummy dearest but not publicly wtf hahaha

That aside, she's really a super cool & open minded mum! I mean which mum will force you to sleep with bf & have babies simply because she thinks the timing is right? Which mum will buy & wear the same t-shirt as you? Other than that, she makes great healthy dishes too! ^^

Just for fun! For more fun sides, add me here & follow me here =)

Side note: Mummy actually feels delighted that I hard-sell her in cyber space.. Oh Jesus.....!

Have a goodnight sleep! (=


No comments: