Thursday, November 04, 2010

EXTREME CHEESY 6 PIZZA

Do you know what both Ratatouille & I have in common? 

(No, you got it wrong, we are not from the same species..)

Let me tell you, we both love cheese. keju. :)


And with Pizza Hut's Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza, gone were the days when Ratatouille stole cheese xD


And risk being killed ;-x


Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza is the new "creation" from Pizza Hut. Made with 6 cheese(s) for cheese lover like me (and you! yes yes you you!!!) It's another easiest option to get your dose of calcium ^-^



Taking my 1st bite


OMG! thisissofreakinggooditellyou!!!!

How can it be "not good" when it is loaded with 6 premium cheese & you can have all the goodness of cheese in one single bite! 6 cheese???!!! How can that be?! You bet ;)


Packed with the goodness of 6 premium cheese, it will make the sane (and not so sane) go wild and ROAR!!!~


Opsie, not this xD


Cheddar + Mozzarella + Parmesan + Provolone + Monterey Jack  + Romano = superbly rich in tasting & tangy bite of goodness! This is exactly how a good pizza should be! The unique combination of cheese blend so perfectly! With Cheddar, you get the classic delicate taste of cheese! Combined with Mozzarella for that rich creamy and soft bite. And not to forget, there is Parmesan for that flavourful & savoury taste! Then there is block of Provolone, Monterey Jack & Romano cheese to give you the complete yummy pizza!  



Sure, there you go~


Now, you can dine in or take away for amazing cheesy experience which will make you ask for more, only at Pizza Hut!


I can have one regular pizza all by myself ^o^



Let's head on to the nearest Pizza Hut for more cheeeseeeee!!! *on my way*



Every single bite of cheese tastes so heavenly that it not only melts in my mouth, even my heart ^o^



-PURE SATISFACTION-

For more cheesy deals, click here

I'M CRAZY ABOUT CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

4 comments:

melmonica said...

Nice post!

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Thanks Mel! Do try out the cheesy pizza & keep reading! ^^

DoriftoNeko said...

I remember there was once Pizza hut have public issue cause on the order list there is like is the customer muslim or non muslim, and somehow if your muslim you don't have to pay tax

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Yea, I've heard about that as well maybe that's just rumors since we do not know the exact story (: