Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OF RANDOMNESS

Sometimes when you have nothing to do and you are bored then you will write random things like this...


#1 Carbs-Packed: I love it when there's food! A lot of food!!! Better still free food wtf hahahaha~ This was what I had during the welcoming buffet at a recent invitation to the show unit of a new residency area. I had 2 servings burrrppp~ Free eh ma, actually can eat whole tray of bee hoon and fish balls one...malu only... :(


#2 Got Ice Kacang some more! One of my favorite desserts (after Honey dew Sago) ^__^ 


#3 The showroom ^_^


#4 The interior!! So freaking lan leng!!~~ If only I had more budget for the show unit T__T  *got to work harder and harder JOY!!!!*


#5 I want this type of glass on my staircase. Not now, but soon! The limiting factor is always $$$.


#6 Reached home first thing first: CaMwHoRe ^__^ See, I've gained weight! ^__^ I'm 42kg now 3 kgs more to go then hopefully I'd be fit and "meaty" at the place where it suppose to be lalala~


#7 If plastic surgery was to be affordable to all, I would get a nose job, double-eye lid done, pouty lips and most importantly... BooB jobs wtf


#8 A very horrible pic-duh of me making my fringe looks like cock head hahaha~ I always do this when my fringe is too long and poking into my eyes ('@')

Finiz stoli, bai bai~

p/s: A post of no substance..I'm lacking idea of what to write maybe I shouldn't write at all in the first place *sobz sobz*

6 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

never knew u can eat that much

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Now you know *wink* I really could eat more one..if only I was not that shy :(:(:(

josephine said...

Ai yor...u ah! juz to say tht u dont hv to do any surgery lah, u already looks really pretty liao, you have a pair of big and attractive eyes, and your nose looks nice, and your lips matching with your feature...beauty... Juz tht u need to put on some little weight for yourself lor.. juz a little..

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Thanks for the compliment Jo! ^_^ I will gain more weight hehehe~

Vince said...

I see you are Ipohan too :)

That resident place price hike liow.
The double story now cost RM318k and the Semi D cost ~RM500k+.
Maintenance feed is RM100 2 story, and and RM140 for Semi D....

Pretty classy ah? :)

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Vince: Wrong guess ;p I'm a Penangite ;) I don't want to get semi-d or those with guarded environment one, waste maintenance fees ma..yea, I bought time was 298k *happy lucky* Do keep me update on properties okay boss? ;)