Sunday, December 19, 2010

1st - CASA IMPIAN


#1 - 2 years ago, I was at this unit of apartment / showroom & instantly attracted by the spacious and luxury design of it. However, back then I couldn't even afford the down payment, not to mention the monthly installment & maintenance fee which took up 80% of my salary. T__T I took a few glances and walked out with a heavy heart, vowed to work harder for a better future.

A year later... I was again looking for a new place of my own. I searched high and low for a place I'll be fond of and I found it ^_^


#2 - 3 Chicken littles at our old house. 


#3 - He's such an adorable kid, isn't it? ^_^

Anyway, back to my topic for the day. If you are wondering where my new place is, I'm sorry because I'm not ready to disclose it for some reasons. However, let me bring you for a tour around, all right?  


#4 - The moment you enter the house, you will be greeted by this antique chairs and table that my dad bought it from an old shop in Penang. I don't really like it because it spoils the whole image of my ideal clean cut, simple and stylish home. But seeing that he's so excited and happy with his purchase, I didn't say a word.


#5 - Moving on to the living area, you will see a coffee table and a tv console. Still blank because sofa will need 3 weeks for delivery. I would have to say that again, I don't quite fancy both of the pieces but dad chose them so no choice :( Btw, anyone wants to sponsor me plasma tv? (^o^)


#6 - This is the dining area. Mum chose this marble top table which is not even a bit to my liking :( And the kitchen is still WIP. ^-^


#7 - Let's go to the 2nd floor... See the empty space under the staircase, I want to make it an extra storage room. Dad & mum will be taking up the room downstairs and meanwhile it's still empty.


#8 - Nah, show you my Sponge Bob Seluar Empat Segi sandals... xD I don't know who got it for me dee, short term memory lost wtf


#9 - This is the living area on the upper part... We are still figuring out what to do with the empty space. A mini bar maybe? But, it's still in planning stage... what to do, lack of budget ma... :(


#10 - Notice that the wall is exceptionally high for a double-storey house so we might build another floor later on. The extra room will be for my clothes, and shoes and bags and accessories and surrounded by mirrors at all corners, muahahahaha~ *die laughing*


#11 - Oscar's Room. I chose the bed sheet cute leh~ Ignore the poker cards on the floor, my mum is bringing bad influence to him, hmphhh!!


#12 - Joint-toilet with another room, Bryan's room. 


#13 - Need no explanation, with the color of it you would know that this is your's truly room ^o^


#14 - I don't like having so many grills but dad insisted for safety reason. Another thing is that, it's not sea-view hahaha~ couldn't afford it yet but maybe later on, I will tralalala~


#15 - My near-empty wardrobe as most of my clothes are still at my old house... 3 sections; one for casual, one of work and one for party dresses weeee~~~~~~


 #16 - With own toilet...but no bath tub :( See the luggage, I lazy to unpack :p


#17 - I was doing my work so slightly messy xD Really, I was working on something! Haih~


#18 - The bed. Queen size. I wish I'd get King size instead.. I feel a little small with pillows and soft toys all around.. Morale of the story, don't trade your comfort for a few hundred bucks T___T


#19 - Random. Oscar bought me this lady bird 5 years ago... when I went to KL to pursue my study :)


#20 - Seeds... I'm want to plant my own veggies, weee~~~ Bought these from Australia earlier on... So, my "friend", are you going to get me more seeds when I go later on? *hint: soon* lalala~


#21 - One for each of us ^-^ Pink - wa punya. Blue - Bryan. Black - Oscar. Violet - Mummy. Clear - Daddy.

For lunch, we went to a kampung kopi tiam located quite secluded one. Kononnya, this stall of chicken rice very famous one! But, I guess we went to the wrong place T_______T


#22 - Lunch was Char Siu Rice instead of chicken. It tasted like dead chicken, I'm serious! I can't even finished it! Therefore, picture can be deceiving. Only the kacang soup is drinkable lalala~


#23 - The kiddy decor hehehe~ Mini Pooh's were birthday present from a friend 2 years back. Erm... koala head was from a "friend" in Australia ;p Mr Bean Teddy I don't remember from who but definitely from someone because I never waste my money buy soft toys one, I spend it "wisely" wakakaka~


#24 - My brother, Bryan slept whole day in his air-conditioned room =.="... And played few rounds of UNO with Oscar.


#25 - I like the blue paint ^^ Dad & cousin painted it themselves, and I mean every part of the house including the pink paint on my wall. Thanks Dad, YOU'RE SIMPLY AWESOME BEYOND DESCRIPTION! *loveeeeeeeeeeee*

Moving out from the house we have got.......


#26 - Some plants. You can't see it here. In actual, there are blue tiny flowers which I love sooo sooo sooo much! Neh, the type of blue flowers where people use to make kuih coloring one =)


#27 - My grandma gave me 2 pots of bendi =) I love simple dish like steam bendi. Next time, I can stuff myself with bendi(s) =D


#28 - Can be eaten dee ^_^

Happy Monday People!~

4 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

nice place

so bout the tasted like dead chicken part, when was the last time you tasted "live" chicken LoL

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Yes indeed! And I'm in the process of making it near-perfect! You're smart! I tasted cooked chicken, not a live one! ^^

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your puterijoylim.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com