Friday, December 03, 2010

What's life if tak pandai makan!~ xD

#1

Boys & girls, as you can "judge" from the title, this is a makan-makan post. And the picture above justify it all. Lately, I'm soooo into street food & extremely blessed that I live in Penang! The ironic is that I think for the past 25 years, I was somehow not "aware" or appreciate all kinds of delicacies we have here. Rather, my usual choice of meal would be quick stop at the fast food chain (Mc D, KFC, Pizza and the usual) And my current addiction: SATAY! Who doesn't know what satay is can go bang dinding! Let me explain, satay is secucuk-cucuk of daging ayam or kambing or whatever other meat yang I tak tahu and di-dip in special sauce then di-bbqkan atas arang. Best eaten with coated sos kacang yang superbly wangi! Maxxx Awesomeness!!!

#2

Yum!Yumm!! Yummy!!! I can eat the sauce alone, tak payah cecah apa-apa! This was my supper btw. I eat so much lately that I think my waistline gonna burst any minute! But usah bimbang, I read from a blog that by drinking lemonade (plain water with cebisan lemon), you can actually wash away the minyak & pergi toilet easily, muahahahaha!~ Now, that's a plus point to indulge in makanan tepi jalan: not only cheap, but also ho-chak!

#3

Supper is always welcome! Anytime, anywhere! Just don't forget air limau after that ;) 

K, habis cerita. Just rambling aimlessly. Time to grow up joy lim. Bye!


3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

time to grow up joy lim

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Yes, you too Liew Ji Qi *chuckle* ;p

DoriftoNeko said...

hahaha :)