Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm the cutest patient muahahaha~

I went to see Mr Doctor. I'm probably his "cutest" patient of the day....


It all started last night when I was soundly asleep until almost 6a.m I knew something was amiss when my right ear was slightly ticklish and there's this buzzing sound around it. I slapped my own ear a few times then the next minute I knew some small insect or mosquito was inside because I could hear the wing flapping sound very loud and clear.


I woke up, dig it quite a few times with my finger and it was still buzzing. I text V-tech cause I was scared (I know I kiasi la but this is no joke ok, I might end up with hearing problems ok if the stupid mosquito suck my blood) After a few messages, I dig it again with cotton wax nothing came out.




Me: Good morning doctor, I'm not sick.


Doctor: *astonish kind of look,  dropped down his pen and lay back on his chair*


Me: Last night, a mosquito or insect flew inside my ear...i would like to scan .. and..


Doctor: How do you know its in your ear?


Me: Cause its was buzzing non-stop and the wing flapping sound..


Doctor: I see I see.. You hold on ya...


(Doctor got up to get his tools..something which looks like a scanner, I mean a portable hand scanner.. and get some "needles" from the sterilizer fridge.)


Doctor: *Scan, scan, scan* Well...I don't see anything moving inside...umm..just hold on a sec..


(Doctor took mini vacuum from the drawer.)


Doctor: This will be slightly painful ya... *press my head hard then switch on mini vacuum*


Doctor managed to suck out a small pile of ear shit wtf.. and there was something which looks like small legs...


Doctor: Well...don't worry..nothing is moving in there.. you probably crush it to death already while you dig..


Me: I'm not convince..are you sure it won't go inside my brain or something.. I have heard stories that insects stay inside the brain and grow themselves there and..


Doctor: *let out a good laugh wtf* Erm... *looking absurd perhaps wondering which planet i came from* Your ear drum is big enough to block it from entering the brain so don't worry.. *laugh some more*


Me: T___T O... thanks... *proceed to the dispensary counter to pay ... aiyoyo dig my ear like that also RM 20 =.="....*


Anyway, I feel relieve already ^^

2 comments:

joylimchenlin said...

btw..while on the way to Clinic,i switch on radio..then no sound wor!!!~ I tot i deaf already i wanna cry again then i try turn the volumn thing,rupa-rupanya i terturn the thing to volume 1 so totally no sound geh :D:D:D

DoriftoNeko said...

hehe.. see I told you nothing one just relax hehehe