Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plans For the Week

Less than 100 days and I will be with fat arse! <:o) ---> Party hat emoticon (:


Recently, I make it a habit to jot down what I want to do for the next few days to come so that I don't miss out anything important (like dyeing my hair wtf shave armpit hair wtf*2 and eat dinner wtf*3) Yes, I really write down "Eat dinner" if not I'll probably let myself sleep till the next day without feeling hungry. The weird thing is I even list down what I'm going to eat in case I'm indecisive again and end up feeling headache and not eating.

Let me show you an example:

25 March 2010 - Thursday

5pm:  Go home (must) bath then only sleep.. sms Victor..

6.30pm: Watch The Nanny Astro 702

7pm: Eat dinner - rice 1 bowl, tauhu 2 pieces, chicken wings 2 pieces, prawn few ekors + soup

8pm: on9 with V-tech

10pm: Sleep again..........

So, the organizer from Tim comes in handy but I have a bigger problem, which is I sangat bersemangat writing everything down yet I always misplace my notebook T___T huhuhu~ I always left it in my car la, office la, on top of mailbox la, under my bed la..hahahah macam macam my pattern :D

Got work to do ta!

No comments: