Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project 365

It seems like a little too late to start my project 365 for something obnoxious like that but heck no... it's important to me! In fact, it's my priority now!

I vow not to skip any meal anymore regardless of how busy I am..


I will eat at least 3 full meals per day.Milk & oranges are not consider a meal, they are healthy snacks that should be eaten anytime I want.


So for a start, for "breakfast" today, my mum boiled ginseng soup with buah entah apa which is believe to be able to cleanse your body and build your immune system.

Let's take a peep...


Very big mug & very bitter: A healthy way to start though ;)


I notice that in the past, I had a lot of fast food meals but my weight kept going down, which is not good! Standing at 152.5cm, I want to be at least 45kg, max let it be 48kg. I don't like the idea of wearing xs size clothes yet it still appear to be loose. I want to be meaty but not plump. I want people to see me and say "Yes, she has got a nice butt", "Yes, her nen-nen is looking firm" and things like that.


I guess mood and emotion play important roles in maintaining your weight. When I am happy and I laugh sincerely at every little jokes, my body tend to look firm even tho I don't eat much ... but when I am sad or moody (thanks to V-tech) I can get really skinny no matter how much food I forcefully wash down.


Wish me luck! And stay happy ~~ :)


2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

o.. then have to think of ways to make you laugh d

joylimchenlin said...

u dun kek ngor i tiok laugh beh stop d :D