Thursday, March 04, 2010

phew phew phew~

Aiyoooo sayang........... you faster come back ler...... :(

I don't want to eat my mum's rice...I wanna eat out..I want curry mee, hokkien mee, hami mee bun eh sai, wa mai ciak wa mak eh rice arrrghhh!!!!!~ You are not here, I so ko lian :-( Everyday lunch have to think what to eat, some more have to report to you what i eat so ma fan like prisoner wtf btw sayang, i went to Tesco during lunch break. After getting all the ingredients that I want for my experimental-cooking session (tomatoes, spaghetti, carbonara sauce, mushroom, etc etc etc

As I was walking my way to the car park, I ter-smell pizza wei..very phang~ very cheesy~tanpa disedari, I walked in and ordered a personal set for myself..huhuhu~ pizza tasted like shit without you (i lie one lalala lei chui meh)

End of story im very sleepy i wanna make love right nanana~

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

o... so Pizza very nice