Sunday, March 07, 2010

FooD

'He' wants me to write about food about I can't cook thus I don't have any recipe to share :( But one thing for sure, I love to eat and I can really eat, no doubt. My choice of food: Chinese, Japanese and mamak :D Well, as I said I can almost eat anything and everything (except those wild exotic animals) so here I'm going to share some pictures of food in my archive.


Nando's



Nando's (2)



This is "tao eu" from Hai Onn Kopitiam, which is famous for their Hainanse Chicken Chop but too bad I didn't get to taste it cause Baby got too upset for waiting and end up argued with the waitresses. Then, they kicked both of us out wtf... nola.. actually Baby walked out the shop furiously and vowed not to go again :) Baby, any chance of re-considering your decision???



Station 1


I have  a passion for sweet stuff and I will die to have that piece of brownies with chocolate chips let me just have one bite and I will be your slave for a week, hahaha~ exaggerate only hahahaha~ Anyway, some pics of cakes =D




Got to go for lunch now~~ :D

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

no I will not reconsider about going to Hai Onn kopitiam anymore, come on 2plates of chicken chop need to wait 1hr+ just because before that got people book food first, come on they are not even here how long does it take to make 2plates of chicken chop