Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stoopid scribble

Ish, kek sei yan, wanna fong kung already baru server down =__________= But luckily, my superior, Kak Feeza cover for me, she knows I "something wrong" so chase me back hehehe~

Something wrong...very wrong leh... :(

Nothing I do seems right, for eg, I was doing some calculation then I don't know why suddenly I cry leh.. I mean not pili pala eh cry, also not fili fele eh cry, it was like tiba2 your tears drop, just like that. I also hak sei myself. Not wanting anyone to see it, I picked up my phone and ran to back office, my bodoh brain wanna dial his number jor but actually my fingers quite smart, I dial my gf's number. Tee hee~~ To tell you the truth, I wasn't close with her. I've only in fact met her twice, it's actually friend's gf. But somehow, throughout these days, she kept keeping track of my well-being, that really makes me so touch! (^.^) *weep weep*

Then then then, today got one 38 customer called in to ask some questions about safe deposit box. Actually, our bank provides SDB facility and that customer was telling me that she read a news in Taiwan, that some items kept inside SDB of a bank went missing. Then, she asked me, what kind of security features do we have. So, I assured her that we have CCTV all over, it has never happened to our bank so there's nothing she should be worry. Suddenly hio, she lagi kin jiong, she said got CCTV means we can see whatever items inside her box la? Very dangerous lor.......... *pengsan* Aunty memang aunty, an cua explain bun si aunty. I told her, the best we can is to see what time and which customers go inside the room. It's almost impossible for us to see whatever tiny jewelleries she keep.

Only like this baru she tenang -.-"... Sure got jipaban inside one I tell you HaHaHaHaHa

Anyway, that's it, wa mm zai wa kong hami, siao liao wa (=.=)

Came home a couple of minutes ago, the first thing mummy told me was, "You better stop crying d huh!" Garangnya, never was she so garang... :( Rupa-rupanya I also scare mummy one, all the while I thought mummy scare me @@ And she said, "You r, better don't date any drifter or racer, I told you b4, very fa sam one. There's no such thing as exceptional case!" (*.*)

Today got major achievement, finished whole plate of rice leh! ^.^ Sila bagi muka and tepuk tangan sikit.

Bilalah will I grow up? I mean mentally and not physically wtf Physically cannot save liao nevermind but mentally haih, worst than budak-budak ;)

A friend of mine very funny, I told him I got drinking gathering tonight, he said, "Please make sure accidents dont happen. And I mean unwanted pregnancy"

Siao ta por! :p

Got to pom pom and kai kai! I'm on leave tomorrow, who wants to watch Alvin & Chipmunks with me? And next year June, I got 2 weeks leave, yay!~ Was thinking of a trip one but now masuk drain liao. Who wants to go Japan with me? Or Paris? For relaxation purpose, drink coffee see people kia lai kia ki ?HaHaHaHa

my chan muka :(

Siao char bor 27/12/11, 7.01 pm.

No comments: