Saturday, December 24, 2011

"'ll never let you go, never"

"I'll never let you go, never"

I fail as a gf. Fail terribly.

I wanted to be the quiet, supportive woman behind my man. Letting him know that he will always have a place call home to come to after every battle, every steps in realising his dream.

I first met him at the College where I worked 3 years ago. I was a cheeky young graduate, "popular" in the office and extremely playful xD As in naughty in a nice, "evil" way.

He was introduced to me by my ex-department head. A fatty boy who looks like Koo Tin Lok (only the complexion), he was a very popular drifter and was arranged to perform at our College's activity. I was curious as to what drifting is all about. And not knowing the "risk" involved, I took a ride while he did some donuts at the field. It was my first time, and it was also his first (to fetch a girl) or so he claimed. In the car, he asked me, how old am i? And my reply was, "You do the guessing". He was close but not exact.


Surprisingly few hours after the ride, he came to me, shy as always, not meeting my eyes and asked me a very funny question, "do u have a bf?" I said YES!!! As a matter of fact I didnt have haha~ So, seeing his disappointed look, I said I was joking :) Then, he asked for my number. I asked for him instead.

Fast forward, I msg him to thank him for a wonderful experience and thats where i guess the chemistry starts. He would chat with me 24/7 and asked me out every minute! I was cheeky, I rejected his invitations and asked him to asked permission from my mum first.

I used to say, "Go air itam ban shan find my mum first" kakaka~

Our first dating place was pasar malam =_______= He bought me alot of "bak uans" And he was trembling al the way while fetching me, nervous freak man >.< This dorifto neko tattoo-ed my name on his arm later on.

We officially started about a month after we knew each other on 14 March. We had our first town trip to Vistana.


Details of the stay cannot reveal.

Not long after we started, he has to leave for studies at Melb, he gave a ring, i was so touched by his sincerity. I will wait for this man to be back.


A friend I of us, Boon made us a song. Listen.

We have our fair share of ups and downs, thats expected in every relationship. Trust me, LDR is not easy. The exorbitant phone calls, phone slammings, yellings in msn... that's part of our growing process, our love for each other.



He alw say that I have a big butt so i occasionally send him stupid photo like this =______=


We would msn every night, 8pm sharp to 10pm. Just to share our daily ups and downs. These are our promises to each other:


On his bday in 2010, I arranged for us to celebrate it at Genting, that was a very funny trip because alot of incidents happen and we couldnt play in theme park that long.



He bought me a ticket to Melb on my birthday in 2010. I was there for a month and that was the most memorable month for me in our relationship. We have been separated for so long and to see him and touch him again, thats just simply bliss and hapiness!




Of late, I don't know what went wrong but my gut feelings tell me that he has changed. As much as he denied it, I know he has fallen for someone else. But I just dont understand how it could happen all so soon? Or was it a problem all the while but we never wanna face it?

I used to tell him, if there's anything, talk to me. I will listen. I may not be able to help. I'm not from this field, I was just this cheeky lunatic girl that you fell in love with. (and probably out of love now) The girl who makes you laugh so hard and the girl who just wanna lay beside you, doing nothing and feel that she has the world.

Time pass, feelings change, jst how could it be so soon?

Somehow, I still stand on my believe that the guy i knew 3 years ago is not someone like this. He's loyal, and faithful to our promises, to our "wifey to do list".

I'm not someone with glam nor fame but i just know how to love and give you the shoulder you need when u wanna cry.

Remembering several occasions where u cried on my laps put me to tears. You were so vulnerable and upset over some family and study matters. But, i'm always there for you, just like how we promise to be there for each other.

And that moo moo cake, the Teddy Bear Lane house, our dream of owning a house with garageand many many cars

S2000 =)

Not to forget, sylnanas liew and octopus liew.

Maybe u feel that i dont care whats going on in ur career n work, but i do. n i always ask u to think and do wht is best for u.

Still rmb how during our stay, i used to prepare tooth paste on the brush for u. We cried at the airport. We waited patiently for your return.

I shall now not mention a thing about us anymore. If you still think I matters the world to you, you know where to find me.

Or if like i said, it's true that you have fallen for someone else, go ahead. I trust you to be able to make a decision for yourself.



The cheeky girl that you were so in love with,

Sayang. 25 Dec 2011

Loving someone for who she is & liking someone for who she is, is DIFFERENT.

Many people will ride with you in a limo, but how many will walk with you when the limo breaks down?

I walked.

No comments: