Friday, December 30, 2011

First Kiss

Let me tell you guys something..
I was the one who first gave him a kiss..
On the cheek ;p
I didn't know how it happened, he dropped me home after a casual date..
Then erm.. I was thankful wtf and he was cute (I never date guys in XXL wut)
All of a sudden, I just kissed him..I mean gave him a light peck on the cheek, then I was like oh Shyte oh Shyte fuck man...........
I blushed like a California apple, he blushed like a...erm... tomato from Cameron Highlands :D
After 3 seconds which felt like a century with heart beating and blood shoots high, I ran off from his car wtf
Yea, I ran.
Malu you tahu.. That still stay fresh in my mind. I won't conceal my feelings because admitting them will make me a stronger person.
Plus, our feelings were true, so why deny?

Loving you always.

No comments: