Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye shitty year!

Great morning guys!
Can't believe I'm awake at 8am on a Saturday ;)
Today it's the last day of 2011, I hate it so much that I got to wake up early to toast it away :D
Many plans ahead for tonight teehee~ Drunk with the sorrow and welcome all the greatness in 2012. Will it be the end of the world?
Let's talk about resolutions. In the past, I love to write them down for the sake of writing them but never really achieve them or even close *fuck myself*
This time, I've make up my mind not to write them down at all. Not that I have any solid resolutions yet but there are some ideas in mind.
I'm going to put my whole effort into achieving it so that you guys can see how much I improve in terms of personal and erm... physical development.
The only way to love another person is to first start loving myself.

Missing you like always.

No comments: