Thursday, December 29, 2011

Selamat pagi semua~~

Woke up superbly early although I went back at bed at 3.30am, zzzzz......

Something excites me, the thought of someone promise to shuffle till I smile excites me wakakakaka~ Let's see what you can do to put a smile on my face again.

I'm not gonna hide, I love him and I miss him just like the old days, being ignored and abandoned like sampah sarap doesn't gonna make me hold back on anything, this is just so not me. I'll be like this until one day, when I'm perfectly fine with what had happened, that I gonna be my old self again. That day will come and you guys will see it.

Mum has been nagging alot, don't drink don't drink don't drink. How could you ask someone who treats liquor like the air she's breathing now to stop breathing? Oh well, I assured her, I know my limits, I know when to stop. I know when my liver says, "Have mercy on me your highness" wtf Meanwhile, just let me be, who I want to be. I've standing behind for so so so long, for a man I truly love, to assure me that I'm safe, now let me have some risk and fun ok!

If not, I'll die one day and say... cilaka, what is Bacardi?
I've so much plans in my head. I wanna get a dog... I mean a puppy. I'm so so so afraid with anything hairy and fluffy and soft, they are nice to look at but I tremble when I hold them. Life is too long and meaningful to have a phobia of this kind. So, I'm serious, I'm gonna get a real pup and named him ViVi. Bro has contacts for a chihuahua, ahah! But I hope it doesn't die under my care. So guys, soon, it will be a story of me and my chihuahua.

Gonna go work, 8 hours later it will be a long weekend of boozing, toasting for the whatsover good that is left and cursing for 2011 (fuck you, not going to see you suck year) and I smell "Friends, Drinks, Laughters, and Tears"

Wishing you guys gr8 year ahead in case I dont blog these 2 days, Happy New Year 2012!!!

Ini muka pondan. Habis cerita =____________=
Ini muka amat ngeri, sebab banyak pimples and macam orang kek sai tapi sebenarnya orang dalam gambar ini memang kek sai tapi malas pang sai tee hee~



Ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment puis-je migrer de Joomla à Wordpress avec tous mes messages?