Tuesday, January 04, 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY..

- Even if you're on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there - anonymous quote
Well, a lot has been going on of late...

tirednya aku..

But, the major part would be a transition from my current job to doing something which I have zero-knowledge of... Yea, I’m nervous yet excitedness keeps me alive! The most important thing is I’m willing to learn and with the kind of confidence level which I have in me for now, I’m quite sure that I can do the right things, right. Literally.


I would definitely miss this place once in a while but guess in life, you just got to make choices and move on, for good or bad. It’s part of the learning process which I’m willing to endure for greatness ahead. I always believe that if you don’t move out from your shell a.k.a comfort zone, you’ll never find the treasure that God has restored for you. Having said that, I’ve never regretted making that decision, regardless of what other people say, not now. Not later.

In life, we got to make choices...

In fact, I can’t wait to see how 2011 will come to me! I’m just so spice-up with this energy and high metabolism to start accepting the challenges right away! And I’m willing to make sacrifices to go to that length, even that means I got to let go some of the important things around me...uhh... like my daily nap hour *cursing blissfully* ^o^


For this year, I’m going to devote 101% of my attention to work (which I hope I would fall in love with as I learn how it goes). Like I said in earlier post, I have this feeling that I’ve not been working enough (though as a matter of fact, I do work like a mad cow at times).


I have a feeling... 2011 is not just any ordinary year, it WILL absolutely, definitely, surely be an amazing year for me, for JOY!


Love Life, therefore strive hard!

Add me in Facebook.

Follow me at Twitter.

Support my cause here.

No comments: